We are so honored to have received the distinction of being named the 2016 Best Place to Work in the Inland Northwest in the Small Employer category!
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
To be nominated, employers must submit a two part assessment. The first part, an employer survey detailing company policies, practices, benefits and demographics, and the second is an in-depth survey filled out by employees.
Winners and rankings will be announced in the Journal of Business today.