EHF is delighted to announce more screenings of the documentary Paper Tigers will be held throughout our community in the months of May and June! The film follows a year in the life of an alternative high school that has radically changed its approach to disciplining its students, becoming a promising model for how to break the cycles of poverty, violence and disease that affect families. If you are curious about the innovative work being done to prevent and mitigate Adverse Childhood Experiences here in Washington State, check out one of the screenings:
- May 12, 3:30 PM - Eastern Washington University, Cheney Campus
- May 16, 4:00 PM - Trent Elementary School
- Wednesday, June 1 at 4:00 PM, NEWESD Conference Center
- June 6, 6:30 PM - The Life Center
- Monday June 6 at 4:00 PM, Davenport High School
- Tuesday, June 7 at 4 PM, Mead High School
- Wednesday, June 8 at 5:30 PM, Wellpinit High School
- Friday, June 17 at 7:00 PM, Spark Center
Click the button below to download a flyer with the full list of screenings!
For more information, contact Christina Kamkosi at firstname.lastname@example.org.