Presented by: Eastern Washington University and Providence Health Care
Supporting Sponsors: Empire Health Foundation and Kaiser Permanente
Hear from local community experts, as we discuss behavioral health and substance abuse — one of our community’s highest areas of needed solutions and services.
When: January 31, 2018 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 5-6 p.m. | Doors open to the community and access to community resources
Please visit several local community organizations for behavioral health and substance abuse resources. It’s an opportunity to learn, engage and take action.
- 6-8 p.m. | Keynote Presentation by The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy
A discussion will follow, wiht our panel of local experts:
- Randy Russell, Superintendent, Freeman School District
- Jeff Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Behavioral Health
- Linda Thompson, M.A., CPP, ICPS with Greater Spokane Substance Abuse Council
This community event is an avenue for discussion and to increase awareness of resources available in our community. Health care or treatment options will not be offered.
Find out more information about the event here.